Student wellbeing during COVID-19 outbreak
This is understandably a challenging time due to the current community health concerns and the staff at Langley Primary School would like to remind you of the available external supports and resources:
- Kids Help Line – 1800 55 1800 24/7 online and telephone counselling and support
- Lifeline – 13 11 14 Online and telephone crisis support, and text line (6pm – 12pm) 0477 131 114
- Headspace - Online and telephone counselling and support for young people aged 12 – 25 and their families and friends
- Moodgyn - is like an interactive self-help book which helps you to learn and practise skills which can help to prevent and manage symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Smiling Mind - was developed to help bring balance to your life, and includes information on how to support emotional wellbeing during times of crisis
- Ecouch - is a self-help interactive program with modules for depression, generalised anxiety & worry, social anxiety, relationship breakdown, and loss & grief
- Reachout - Online mental health support for young people and their parents
- Beyondblue - Tips for looking after your mental health during the corona virus outbreak
- School TV - Wellbeing Checklist
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service Phone: 8592 3920 or 9403 3300
Financial / Emergency Relief Support:
Wellbeing at Langley Primary School
Langley Primary School considers the well-being of the students to be an essential part of their learning. The primary goal of our wellbeing program is to ensure students feel safe, engaged and connected at school.
Our school wide positive behaviour matrix details our expectations for positive and appropriate behaviours and responsibilities for all students.